~:[CH9 - Day 317]:~ Create & Innovate
It's easy to stay stagnant at a time like this. You sometimes feel like you do not want to do anything, but then again, it's also an opportunity to improve yourself. As with everything, you can stay where you are or keep moving forward by creating and innovating. Many have done just that. You don't leave it as it is, but say, what more can I do. It's been a lot more work, leaving me exhausted by day's end, but it's been worth it all. To see the fruits of my labor, makes me inspired to keep creating and keep innovating. While this was not my best slide I created today, it was one that reminded me of the process that we must go through. The constant trials and errors until we ultimately find our answers. As while I talked about the scientific method, in this case, it's our own version of it. We try things to figure out what path we should take. We create our hypothesis, test it out and see if it works for us. If not, we go back to the drawing board and try again. At times, we face situations we never expect and we can either throw our hands up and give up or keep trying to figure it out. I implore you to keep at it, create and innovate and find your path. We all have ventured into darkness or thorny paths, but I have full faith we have what it takes to make it through. Keep moving forward! You have what it takes and I cannot wait to see what we all end up with at the end of all of this. It's a difficult time, but as I've said many times before, let's make these challenges into opportunities by creating and innovating.

No comments:
Post a Comment