
~:[CH9 - Day 322]:~ Something New
We really wanted to try to be in committee with schools we never had the chance to have in committee before, thus in the process of creating our circuit, we added what hopes to be an international (or at least nationwide) conference. I think it's kind of nice to make something out of a bad situation as I've been writing about through the pandemic. This was what we came up with. I'm hoping we can find schools who are interested and if you know of any Model UN programs around the world, please recommend them to me or link them to our site to pre-register. It hopefully will be a good opportunity and a gift to the MUN students as they can have even more interactions, connect with more people, and learn more about the community around the world. Who knows if this will work, but hey, it's worth a shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment