Friday, November 20, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 325]:~ A Little Normalcy

 

~:[CH9 - Day 325]:~ A Little Normalcy

At least in one of my classes, there was a little normalcy. Normally on the last day before break, all my classes are making Thanksgiving cards for someone outside the classroom. Today, I had those who had finished all the work do a little Thanksgiving design instead. At least there was some normalcy in seeing turkeys being drawn in my class. I was amazed at how fast time had flown by. It is already fall break. I think we all needed this break. Today felt super long as I did some grocery shopping, finished up a few meetings and even cleaned my room so I could find my stash of lost mask. Of course, I should have paid more careful attention as my money was floating around the drier, as I had left in my back pocket of my pants. The funny thing is, that is perfectly normally for me. By night's end, I did a little more grading, watching some training videos, some Kdramas, and played some Pokemon. There was a lot of normalcy in the day and I just hope that one day, we will find more of it. Let's be safe as we head into this holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment