~:[CH9 - Day 334]:~ Hello Friend
Hello Friend! I never met you, but it was nice to meet you. I often think meeting people for the first time is the most difficult thing. I do well with people I know, but I never really want to break the ice. When you have social friends, it's really easy to make new friends, but when you are that isolated introvert, especially at times likes these, it becomes a lot more difficult. Let's all reach out and be that friend for someone especially those we don't hear much from, as they are the ones most in need. Luckily, I have had a lot of social friends who made transitioning easier, but others aren't so lucky. While some may be like me and be fine with focusing on their list of tasks at hand isolated from the world, you may just find someone, when reaching out, that really needed you at the very moment. Say hello to a friend, check in on them and just know at the very least, you've reopened communication lines with a long lost friend or a new friend. Hello friend, it's nice to ...


No comments:
Post a Comment