
~:[CH11 - Day 102]:~ Closing In
It's weird. Today was the final weight room day. For a season that sometimes seems so long, this year it went by so quickly. I've never felt as busy as I have this year, as I've pushed everything back as far as I could, just so I could finish what came before it. Regardless, there are moments where time slowed down and you could simply enjoy it. Today, I was putting the hats given back to me from a Mammoth awhile ago and the athletes kept asking for them. It was a fun little moment for us all and something that was so simple. As we close in on the end of this season, I'll appreciate these moments and truly just soak them all in. It's strange how quickly the time is closing in on this school year and instead of trying to rush forward, I'll try to appreciate all these days and moments we have left. When you close in on the end, you either are excited to reach the end or sometimes, you wish you had more time, this time, it's a little bit of both. Today, I'll start that march toward the finish line knowing the moment when I reach it will be bittersweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment