
~:[CH11 - Day 98]:~ The Journey
I was at the musical when the music video released. I've tried my best to promote the song without overdoing it, but words can express how proud I am. Someone online wrote an analysis of the video as it showed Jae in the desert. He was lost, then got on his feet and then ran until he arrived at a road where he was left behind. That journey could truly be the journey he has faced the last few years. I know it was a rough few years, but there were people who stood by him all along through the ups and the downs. Sometimes in life there are things you cannot control and at other times you make mistakes that you hope you can atone for. Jae faced both and through those ups and downs, there were many who continued to provide the support that he needed. I think the one thing the video doesn't portray are those who were there all along. I think in life sometimes we feel that we are alone in a desert when things are going back, when in fact, we don't see all those who are rooting us on and are there for us if we ever need help. Life is a journey and I just know that along the way, we hope that we can find our way through those difficult times and not get left behind when we arrive to a place where we've felts we've escaped those challenges. In the video, he gets left behind, but in reality, there are so many Jars who are there cheering him on and for that I am so proud. I am excited for what the future holds for Jae and will always be there promoting him and supporting him through those ups and those downs, much like I hope those close to me will do for me. At times those around us may struggle and even hurt us (or us to them), however, I just hope we can all see it in ourselves to reach out and lending a helping hand to those who truly need it. The journey is not always easy and thus, it is only together that we will navigate this road and survive any crashes we may encounter along the way. Congratulations Jae!

No comments:
Post a Comment