Thursday, April 21, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 111]:~ Putting in the Work

 
~:[CH11 - Day 111]:~ Putting in the Work

I was proud that a good portion of my league finals group showed up for practice the past few days at 7:30am. The school was pretty much empty, but we were there putting in the work. It was going to be a busy day for me, as after practice, I wrapped up the entries, then headed out to LA to do a photoshoot collab I've been working on for a few months. I was glad it worked out and the shoot worked out better than I could have imagined. After the shoot, we hung out in Koreatown. It's great to get to know the people you work with even better and it always ends up making it more likely to work together in the future. I was pretty exhausted when I got home as I dragged my equipment back into the house, but knew that the work I had done was worth it all. I hope that my students and athletes feel the same way as while the work can sometimes be arduous, when you look back, you can be proud of the effort you put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment