Tuesday, April 5, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 95]:~ Scrapped Together

 
~:[CH11 - Day 95]:~ Scrapped Together

Over the weekend, I was asked if I had a senior picture for our MUN class. We hadn't done that in all the madness of this school year. I knew Monday would be impossible (although I had quite a solid number in class), but we aimed for Tuesday. Everyone was in class, but not everyone brought their sweater and I, yes, I not only left my camera at home, but my phone. I was able to get them both to shoot the photo and gathered enough sweaters to clothe my class. We scrapped the photo together just in time and now, we have our memory to last for the many days ahead. Nobody will remember that I called for the photo two days before or how people forgot their sweaters, but they will peek back into their yearbook and remember different memories about the class and their classmates. From New York to the delegate that was their rival to the ups and downs of conferences, these memories will be spurred up by this image. It could have been easy to submit a photo we took in New York without the whole class, but when it comes down to it, getting this shot was worth all the effort even if it was scrapped together at the last minute. To my seniors, make the most of these final two months, even if some of those plans are just scrapped together.

No comments:

Post a Comment