Tuesday, April 26, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 116]:~ Ease the Pain

 
~:[CH11 - Day 116]:~ Ease the Pain

Today is one of my most dreaded days of the year, picture day. I always tend to talk about my disdain for this day, as while I love the memories we capture on this day, there is normally disorder and disarray. Magically, today was not that way. Not a single athlete asked me for a jersey or shirt, they listened when I asked them to quiet down and we finished everything so quickly. Whether it was this year's group, the constant email reminders or simply the planets aligning, I will treasure today because the pain of the day was definitely eased. I know this year was definitely a bit of a rollercoaster, but although we got off to a rough start, it started to get better as the season went on. We finished the day with a stop at Bopomofo and there was no line! Score! It's amazing how things fell into place today and no matter the reason, I'll just accept it and be grateful. I hope that your day ended up as amazing as mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment