
~:[CH11 - Day 91]:~ It's Friday
It was my first Friday that felt like one in awhile. My classes worked through the day, i spent a little time with the little ones and practice was a quick workout as we were sandwiched in between races. Sure, I had a decent amount to prep for the race, but regardless, it was a day that was absent of the stress that I've had the past few months. It was truly a Friday. Yes, I probably could have completed it by going out tonight, but instead, I rested. It was nice. I took a short nap and then ate a great dinner before getting back to doing this and that. The only downer for the day was the fact that I got April Fooled by Tastea as I really thought they had a blue thai tea. I was about to order it on the app to try it and realized it was a joke. I still went there anyway and got the new green milk tea, so I guess their marketing ploy worked. Simplicity is sometimes to the key to happiness and today, I was definitely a great Friday. I hope you all had a wonderful week, let's make the most of the wonderful weekend ahead!

No comments:
Post a Comment