There was no song that people needed more to hear than this one. As we've struggled through the pandemic, people needed a song to life their spirits and help them break free from those shackles that have kept us locked down. I used the song for our 50th anniversary video and it was the perfect song to pair with the video and tonight, for the last time (at least for now), I got to hear it live. I had sold my original tickets for the day to upgrade to the seat I had yesterday. I had a live play ticket as a backup so I planned to go there. I ended up getting a last minute message and ended up filling a seat at the actual concert. After sound check, I power walked from MGM to Allegiant and met my friend. It was definitely a night to enjoy as it felt so good just to just soak it all in and dance the night away. The timing was perfect and we enjoyed ourselves as the final concert wrapped up. I was teeter tottering about staying at live play versus jetting over to Allegiant, but looking back, I am so glad I went. Life gives you opportunities you aren't expecting and when you take them, so many great things can happen. Don't be afraid to take those chances as in life, you don't need permission to dance. By tomorrow, the stage will be broken down, the confetti collected and the city will probably be a little more empty, but these precious moments will never go away. Life may be tough, but go out and dance like nobody is watching as you find those things that bring YOU joy.
Saturday, April 16, 2022
~:[CH11 - Day 106]:~ Permission to Dance
~:[CH11 - Day 106]:~ Permission to Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment