Break is heading into the finish line as we wrapped up our last practice before prelims. After finishing up the performance lists last night, I realized that our league didn't have a lot of entries this year, which meant that most of our events went to finals only. I guess it's a good thing for our teachers as most of our athletes will not be out of class on Monday. While I wanted to be playing, I knew there was a pile of work I needed to get done and so I started to chip away at the pile. It was easier to do after filling up on a bowl of pho as we had a team breakfast after our workout. I was able to get a short nap before the deadline approached and then woke up to seed the meet. I had to stop by school to help with some AV issues and then also had a last minute language class online. It was great to wrap up seeding early which gave me time to do a little more editing on a few photos I needed to edit. As I checked it out as I got the news that our final application is in for our project in Japan and I am hoping that it gets approved. If not, I'll definitely be sad as in talking to my friends there tonight, it made me miss them even more. Only time will tell, but for now, I'll enjoy my last few moments of freedom in my schedule before gong back to the confines of the schedule controlled by the bell.
Saturday, April 23, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment