
~:[CH11 - Day 305]:~ Be the Hope
It wouldn't be uncommon for someone to feel as if they're surrounded by darkness. One of my friends acknowledge how unmotivated she was to stay consistent with her tasks, while another was butting heads with someone at work. It's easy to pull ourselves down or find our ways to create tension and add more darkness to our world. As I looked to the skies, dark clouds surrounded us, but the hope that shined through was clearly evident and truly inspirational. I can't always stay positive and avoid conflict, but I do my best to take a second before adding to the problem rather than finding the solution. I want to try to be the hope that others are looking for when they are unmotivated and depressed and I want to avoid adding to this darkness that tries to block the light from shining through. We live in times that are difficult and challenging and I always question myself, why am I making this more difficult for myself? I'm sure you can also reflect and find areas where you are doing the same. At practice, we hit a bit of a stumbling block, but instead of falling, the group refocused and got themselves back on track. At times it will be difficult for us to standing up to challenging situations which may seem hopeless, but if you look towards the skies on one of these beautiful days, it only takes a little light to peek through to see the gloriousness amongst a sea of darkness. When we work on being a light, rather than spreading darkness, we will leave others in awe and be the hope that others are looking for when they need someone to reach out a helping hand. I will work on stopping myself from adding to the problem and rather do what I can to help be apart of the solution, the hope that others seek when their world is full of darkness.

No comments:
Post a Comment