Tuesday, November 29, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 333]:~ Always Reflecting

 
~:[CH11 - Day 333]:~ Always Reflecting

One of the most important things in life to do daily is to reflect. After enjoying a wonderful day at TeamLab and the Uzu Ramen, I just ventured around enjoying a few different spots I have yet to explore. It was nice in a way to have the uncertainty, but I also ventured to places that were more familiar to me. After the long day, I did reflect on the day and all that I enjoyed and things that could have gone better. It's not me to linger on things that I cannot change, but it's not a problem to think about them to see what you need to change and adjust for the future. Additionally, I love to appreciate all the thing opportunities I have been given even down to the ability to walk and breathe. As we face challenges in our society, there are so many obstacles we must overcome and I am just hoping we all reserve time to reflect to so we can change, appreciate and truly treasure incredible moments like these. As I scarfed down the ramen in this beautiful setting, I was impressed at how the view was endless around us. It made me think about how our opportunities are endless and it all starts when we are able to look back and reflect our ourselves and our lives. We lack many things, but let's make sure that what we are lacking are not things that we cannot provided ourselves. A little reflection should go a long way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment