
~:[CH11 - Day 332]:~ Just Like Magic
It was pretty cool to check out the Harry Potter Cafe after an afternoon of working all day. I had four meetings before headed out and met up with my friend. It was a little tough making the reservations as you have to do it about a month in advance, but the experience itself was definitely worth the effort. The dishes all have a little bit of Harry Potter flare and the drinks have their own little magic as well. The food is not what you visit this place for. I'm not the biggest fan of British food, so it wasn't my cup of team, but regardless, it was magical. The whole area was decorated nicely and I appreciated the effort they made to truly make the experience magical on top of the holiday decorations as well. There are moments in life that feel magical and today definitely was one of those days as I enjoyed all my interactions through the day. I finished the day exhausted, but that just meant the day expended all my energy to make it truly magical.

No comments:
Post a Comment