Monday, November 14, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 318]:~ R&R

 
~:[CH11 - Day 318]:~ R&R

I have an incredibly long list of things to do for the banquet and started working on them today, however, I was able to get to work right after work. It's very rare for me to get home after my actual work day ends as we normally have practice late into the day. It wasn't getting dark when I got home and so when I got to work, it was quite strange. After working for a few hours, I noticed it wasn't much past the time I normally get home. It's weird for me to think about it, but I imaged having this many hours in a day and wondered, if I had all this time daily, imagine how productive I would be. In the end, that many hours to work is not a reality and besides, I think it would make me less productive. Regardless, it was another day where I had a bit more time to breathe, as I took some time to enjoy my dinner as I watched a Kdrama. It was strangely nice to get some of that R&R, but I know it's short lived as tomorrow, I jump right back into the grind. What do you like to do when you have time for R&R?



No comments:

Post a Comment