Thursday, November 3, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 307]:~ Electrifying

 
~:[CH11 - Day 307]:~ Electrifying

It definitely was another exhausting day. It's been one thing after another the last few weeks and tonight was no different. Regardless, I chose to go today, as I wanted to check out the Lightning Thief. It definitely was worth the time despite the fatigue I faced through the day. I wanted to take a nap, but worried it would make me more tired or I would oversleep, so I worked for a bit before heading back to school. It was definitely fun to watch the musical and while the lighting and fog made it harder to take photos, I still was able to capture a few I was happy with. There was some good energy and humor plus some new faces I haven't seen before. As expected, however, everyone played their roles well and it truly was an electrifying performance. In the end, I was injected with a little more energy that helped me make it through the rest of the night. Amazing job cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment