~:[CH11 - Day 327]:~ Almost Out of Gas
It was a long drive home, as it was my second time driving home from Vegas within a four day span. The traffic was fairly smooth aside from a few pockets of traffic, which allowed us to cruise on home. I was exhausted as I woke up early to catch the end of Japan's World Cup game. It was worth it as they ended up winning, however, it left me a little low on energy after a long double trek to Vegas. I made it home and cleaned up a bit after unpacking, then got ready to see the kids. I was definitely tired, but you always have an extra reserve of energy for moments like this. It was fun to run around and enjoy some time together, but I knew once they left, my body would be ready to say goodbye. I was right. I threw my laundry in the dryer and got ready for bed. As though my energy levels are low, there's no doubt that given another chance, I would do the same. From the weekend race to the few days with my dad and even the night with the family, it was all fuel well spent. At the end of the day, I knew I needed to find time to fill up my gas tank, but for now, I'm too tired to worry about that and will leave it for another day. Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments:
Post a Comment