Monday, November 7, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 311]:~ Preparing for the Storm

 
~:[CH11 - Day 311]:~ Preparing for the Storm

Many times in life, we can prepare for what's coming. In some cases, we know that bad times are coming and so we do what is needed so that we are impacted as little as possible by the impending storm. Regardless of our preparation, many will get wet, but unlike those who were oblivious or unprepared, we won't get soaked. Bad times are sometimes inevitable, but we can minimize the impact of those storms we face, by doing what we can to look ahead and ready ourselves. Although in some cases, we can do everything our power to fight off the storm, in most cases, these storms are approaching are unavoidable, thus, all we can do it plan. As this storm approached, I prepared myself and with this past "storm" of event after event, I did what I could that each went off with as few issues as possible. As while in most cases you can't walk out of a storm unscathed, you can walk through it as if you're undeterred by it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment