Saturday, July 1, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 182]:~ The Narrow Alleys

 
~:[CH12 - Day 182]:~ The Narrow Alleys

I almost didn't stop in Seoul when my original plans got canceled, but I thought I'd make a stop and eat with a few people on my mini-trek away from Japan. It was nice to catch up as we dealt with the heat of the day. I couldn't complain due to the clear skies, but it definitely was a challenge walking in the heat. We wandered through a lot of small alleyways as we found a few places that were a bit more obscure. They may not have been found by a casual tourist, but someone who did their research or a local who frequents it are the ones found there. From a delicious restaurant in Insandong to a back alley cafe in Myeongdong, it definitely was a fun adventure. We didn't have an exact plan, but so glad that they were kind enough to find places to stop as I had no agenda for the day. I was definitely exhausted by days end, but truly enjoyed my day in Seoul. Just like a narrow alleyway, our time together may be minimal, but within that small amount of space, I hope we can find something to remember and cherish into the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment