Tuesday, July 11, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 192]:~ Back into the Grind

 
~:[CH12 - Day 192]:~ Back into the Grind

When you have a break from what your routine is, sometimes it's hard to get back into it. While I've done this work trip the past few years, it's always a little tough to get back into the grind. Similarly, I know for the athletes, the challenge is probably similar. To get into the routine of things including waking up so early is probably a challenge, but I am always happy to see them doing what they can to make it work out. This year, so far, the groups have been doing well at staying on top of things and I hope they continue to do so. It felt a little weird being a Tuesday and not going to afternoon practice, however, because of the transition, we wait until Thursday to have our first. For the rest of the evening, I got back to working on some logistics and caught part of the all-start game. It's great to have breaks in life and ways to mix things up, but it also means you'll need to find a way to get back into the grind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment