
~:[CH12 - Day 186]:~ A Little Spice
I was tired, but it was nice to return back to home base. It was fun having new scenery, but it also is nice to have some familiarity. Of course, after dropping off my stuff, I headed to my normal spot to fuel up, before meeting up with my friends. I was a little resistant to go out as I did have some work to do, but I went out and it was definitely worth it. It's always a debate whether you should go out on a particular day, but sometimes, you just go for it. Just like adding some spice to my ramen, Hanging out with my friends today added a little spice to my day. Sometimes you need to rest, but other days you need to power through and just see what that extra effort brings you. Today it added a little extra to this day and to this trip and looking back, I don't regret it one bit. Of course, something else could be said for the spicy ramen. I'll regret that tomorrow. Just kidding.

No comments:
Post a Comment