Wednesday, July 19, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 200]:~ Rolling with the Changes

 
~:[CH12 - Day 200]:~ Rolling with the Changes

I originally was supposed to head out to LA today, but schedules got changed and I had to roll with the changes. It's easy to get hung up over changes, but honestly, what good would that do? I decided to use the time wisely and working on preparing for next week and the upcoming events ahead. One of those events, the Great Cow Run, isn't actually too far off. I finished designing the medal and am working on the shirt design for the event. I guess you could consider this a sneak peak into the design. It probably might be something EASELy guessed, but since I've always wanted to do an artsy one, this is the year. In the end, I didn't go to LA, but I accomplished a lot of the work I had planned for the days ahead and used my time as wisely as possible. Schedules will always change, but it doesn't mean it has to lead to a waste of a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment