Tuesday, August 6, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 219]:~ Bling Bling

 
~:[CH13 - Day 219]:~ Bling Bling

It was tough to wake up. While I've been waking up early daily, to wake up for a PD seemed a bit tougher. However, I did and in the end it wasn't so bad. I could have had a few more days to relax and get work done, but of course, I chose the route to bring in a bit more money. In the back of my mind, however, I knew that I still had a bunch of work to do, including wrapping up preparations for the Great Cow Run. Luckily, we ended a bit early and I was able to sneak back home before practice and finish ordering this year's medals. The end of the summer is a little bit tough as I have to do a number of big orders and reservations. From medals to flights, hotels and other orders, there's a lot to take care of along with preparing for the school year. Still yet, when the end of the day comes, it's great to realize you're one step closer to wrapping things up, as another items gets wrapped up. After a solid tempo run, our team went to the weight room and most of them gathered around the TV to watch some of the track races. It was actually a nice way to end the day of work, as I headed home to cool off and wrap up the other work I had to do. As much as I dread that the summer is coming to end, I am happy to look back and see all the things I accomplished this summer. Aside from the checklist of items, the numerous memories I made over the past few months have been the greatest riches I've collected and some of the most memorable things I did. While they may not be on any to-do list, they were definitely things that I was happy to do. May life bring you blessings such as these, as a pile of precious memories is the best bling that anyone could ask for.


No comments:

Post a Comment