Thursday, August 29, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 242]:~ Don't Wait For An-udder Time

 
~:[CH13 - Day 242]:~ Don't Wait For An-udder Time

Do what you want to do today. As I prepped for the Cow Run, I thought back to the very start of when it began. We could have waiting to put it on, be decided to just go for it. It was small, but worked out just fine. Over time, it grew what it is today, even though we can no longer return to the parks for an event like this. We could have stopped after we were limited, but we figured, let's continue to go with it and not wait until the parks were available. In the end, I think we still are able to put on an event that teams can enjoy and I am really glad we kept pushing forward instead of waiting. There are days where my motivation can be low, but often, I just pick myself up and force my self to do it. As while it's easy to put it off to another day, I hope we don't wait for another day to take care of it. Even in preparing this year, what I may normally put off, I took care of early and it meant that these past few days have been a bit more relaxing. Ultimately, do what you can when you're able to do, as you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. Don't wait, just do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment