Thursday, October 3, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 276]:~ The Sun Sets Too Soon

 
~:[CH13 - Day 276]:~ The Sun Sets Too Soon

The sun sets a little too soon, as I need about eight more hours in the day ... at least this week. With picture day, course setup and a race in the first half of the week, it was already crazy enough. It was paired with a few weeks of conference prep with our conference upcoming this weekend. I also had to pick up the drinks, snacks and supplies. As the day ended, I wished for a few more hours so that I could finish everything up, but in reality, the sun will set and a new day will begin. That's life. We must pick and choose how much time we spend on things in our lives and figure out how to spend the precious time we have. We must do what we can when we can, so we don't run out of time. In my current life, that's all about planning and prepping for the upcoming events, but in life in general, it means, our ability to do all we wish to do in a lifetime. Often times, the sun sets in our life before we get to do all that we wanted to do. We put off this and that so we can do things that may be less significant, but in the moment, we don't always realize it. When we arrive at the moment of our last breath, will we be able to say that we did all we wanted and all we could? As I wrapped up the day and saw that everything was in order and my timeline was in sync with the amount of time remaining, I am hoping that my own life lines up with my life's to-do list. I hope that I get to do all I want to do within my lifetime and I guess I better make sure I don't put off all those things for another day, because the reality is life is that often times, the sun in our life will set sooner than we realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment