Monday, October 14, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 287]:~ Back to Work

 
~:[CH13 - Day 287]:~ Back to Work

It's been a wild few weeks. Running around and trying to get things done, it's been a blur. The stretch has had its ups and downs, but the ups have definitely outweighed the downs. Of course, as much as I did, Monday meant that I would be back to work. Life doesn't stop just because we do well or poorly, whether we are happy or sad, or even if we're ready or not, it will keep moving forward. At times, we need to sit out and take a break, but when we are able to, I hope that we are ready to go with the flow and get things done. With our first full practice week in awhile, it was nice that our athletes could get back to work and focus in on what's ahead. I know they were disappointed with the outcome of the race last week, but it shouldn't stop them from getting back to work as they've done all year. I love how focused they are, while still enjoying their time together. I am hoping that this week will end up being a successful one full of great workouts and an opportunity to get healthy and I hope that I can recover and focus in on the work ahead, as sometimes you just need to roll up your sleeves and get back to work. Ready or not, here comes the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment