~:[CH13 - Day 284]:~ Sunshine After The Rain
I was a little devastated knowingthat I had a conflict during his Hollywood Bowl concert. I was going to miss one of his most iconic performances. I looked at the schedule and there was conflict after conflict until I saw the Utah date. Unfortunately, I had to miss one of my favorite events at home, however, on the ride back to the airport, I smiled knowing it was all worth it. It's been a little crazy as I lay here in an empty airport waiting for my flight, but I wouldn't have changed a single thing. I saw a parallel tonight between eaJ and Imagine Dragons. As they played a tribute to Imagine Dragons, it reminded me of tributes sent to eaJ. How the music he produced helped them through dark times. Music has that power, especially when the artists care and can relate to their fans. As I listed to the power of the words in the lyrics of both eaJ and Imagine Dragons, I could feel the emotions run through me. Around me, others sang their hearts out and jumped for joy, as we arrived as strangers, but left with a connection due to music. While the concert is over, the impact on their lives and the meaning the music will have in their lives will be carried with them as they move forward. It was such a joy to see Jae on stage as the smile he had made me see the sunshine that surrounded him when the rain had stopped. In turn, it also put smiles on the faces of the many fans who never heard of him before, but will now never forget him. As much as I want to see him succeed and play for sold out crowds around the world, the only thing I hope for him and those around me is happiness. Hoping that the sunshine shows itself to you today and many days forward.


No comments:
Post a Comment