
~:[CH13 - Day 277]:~ Forgetful Memories
It was almost time for the school day to begin and the realization hit me, today was the top 6 rally. Just before leaving my house, I moved my camera out of my backpack, thinking, I didn't need it today. I did. I scrambled a bit trying to get my camera to school, but in the end, it didn't work out. I definitely forgot something important two days in a row, but what I didn't forget was the memory of these moments that I experienced regardless of being able to capture the moment or not. Yes, it would have been great to have quality photos of this event, but still yet, I captured the moment in my mind, as while I may have forgotten my camera, it will be a lot harder for me to forget this experience. A few years down the road, I will still have a few video clips I took on this day and the images won't be clear as if I had my camera, still yet, there will keep my memories intact. As much as getting the perfect shot at the right moment is a goal of mine, I have to keep in mind that I shouldn't allow that drive to make me miss the memory that is being created at this moment. While I love to capture these memories to share with all those involved, I'll be sure to soak in these moments as well, so that they become memories I'll never forget.

No comments:
Post a Comment