Tuesday, October 22, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 295]:~ Gotta Love the Effort

 
~:[CH13 - Day 295]:~ Gotta Love the Effort

While it does take a little artistic skill and imagination, I love seeing when students do an amazing job with the artistic assignments. As we introduced the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), I had the students draw out their favorite article or the article they felt was the most important. Some of the pieces that are drawn, always blow my mind and makes me impressed with how much time and effort they put in or how much skill they have in the arts. However, even for those who don't have the artistic skills, I love to see it when they make an effort to ensure that the work is the best that they can create. I think it's harder to put in the effort when you don't have as much skills than when you do, as there is less motivation to complete the work, as you may not be as excited to show it off. Regardless, I got to give props to those students who put in full effort to these assignments and truly enjoy creating them. No matter how things turn out, when you put the time and effort into a piece, you should definitely be applauded for the effort. In all situations, let's do our best to put in our full effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment