Monday, October 28, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 301]:~ A Little Wacky

 
~:[CH13 - Day 301]:~ A Little Wacky

We started cross country spirit week and I overdid it a bit. I ordered a wig for my crazy hair day and ended up just dressing like one of the purple minions. It ended up being a good costume although most people wondered why I was dress up. They kept saying, Halloween is not until Thursday. I guess I can just be a little wacky teacher today instead. Although only a handful of athletes remembered to dress up today, I was still okay with dressing up all day, even though I didn't want to wear purple. Regardless, I lasted through the day and ended up making a good memory. In life, so many people are hesitant to do something unless other people are doing it, whereas they should just go out and do it. You may feel a bit out of place and a little wacky, but at the very least, you're being you and doing what you wanted to do. Don't miss out on the chance to make memories and don't be afraid of putting yourself out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment