Saturday, October 19, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 292]:~ Surviving the Night, Together

 

~:[CH13 - Day 292]:~ Surviving the Night, Together

Halloween is always an exciting holiday. I mentioned previously that I used to decorate the house and setup a mini haunted house and also visit Knott's Scary Farm annually. With many things that you can be scared of, especially around Halloween, it feels a lot safer when you're with your friends and family. In life, we face dark and scary times, but when we have people around us supporting us and cheering us on, it's easier to survive these moments, together. I was definitely exhausted after having to wake up early for a race, but it was fun to play games with the family and enjoy an evening together. Throughout my life, there definitely have been scary moments, but as I think back, they definitely were a lot less scary as I always had a wonderful support group, helping me find my way through the mazes of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment