Thursday, May 8, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 128]:~ Every Little Bit ...

 
~:[CH14 - Day 128]:~ Every Little Bit ...

We haven't done an ice bath in awhile. The ice factory we used to purchase our ice from closed down and the weather also hasn't cooperated. With the warm weather hitting at the right time, we were able to get the coolers together and have a team round of ice baths. I know that many people's nightmares have come from this moment in the sport, but the reality is, it gives you the best shot at recovering fully in a short amount of time. As we prepare for CIF, I've been a bit overwhelmed with everything that I need to take care of. I strangely was working on our banquet list information even before we started CIF and of course, we're almost at the end of the year, thus, banquet and award season is already on its way. As while there will always be something on the to-do list, I know that if I plan and organize, I can take care of it all and do it well. No matter how overwhelmed you get, just focus on getting a little bit more done. Take life in small bite-sized pieces and then it will be a lot less overwhelming. Even when you feel like you might be outmatched, do everything you can to do your best and give nothing less than that 100%. With less than 48 hours until race time, we'll focus in on doing every little bit to get us prepped and after that, we let go of our control and just hope that we did all we could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment