-11.jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 143]:~ How Time Flies
It's amazing how time quickly flies by. It was only yesterday that these two were little babies. Watching them grow has been a pleasure. With one, I've been able to experience years of sports and MUN, watching him mature and grow in the process. The other will be joining me at Cerritos next year, but we already had an adventure at MAMA. I guess when you think about it, everyone goes through this process of be in awe of how quickly time flies and things change. In a blink of an eye, a tiny tike becomes an adult and an adult becomes a grandparent. Treasure each moment and be sure to not let time fly too quickly! I was happy to capture these moments and many others over the years and look forward to the many memories that await us all in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment