Thursday, May 1, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 121]:~ Another One Down

 
~:[CH14 - Day 121]:~ Another One Down

It's always weird to think about the fact that with each one of these events, we are one day closer to the end of the school year. Time quickly passes, yet at the same time, it feels like forever since the first day of school. As we approach the end, there is a bit of excitement for what's ahead, but also the thought of the end coming soon makes you realize that there still so much to do. I think life is like that. We think we have so much time, but when the end of our time on this earth draws near, we begin to think of all the things we didn't do and do our best to try to fit in as much as we can. Like I tell my students, don't wait to do something you want to do, when the opportunity comes, grasp it. I took on that philosopher awhile back due to a fortune cookie and it's taken me to places I never thought I would be and made me connections that have catapulted me forward. I think for all of us, doors will open when we take those chances we've always wanted to and while some will shut in our face, many more will open for us to walk to. Thus, as another day in your life passes by, make sure to make the most of each passing day and make sure that when the next one is complete, you can look back and smile knowing you did just one more thing you wanted to do before you reach the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment