
~:[CH14 - Day 145]:~ The People We Meet
I did a blog awhile back about the people that we meet along our journey in life. It's incredible the different types of people we meet and how they influence your life. With photography, I've expanded my horizons and the number of people I've been able to meet. In the morning, I met with a streamer and had a quick drink as we chatted about this and that. Before I knew it, I had to take off to downtown for my shoot with a cosplayer who is from Indonesia. The shoot turned out fabulous and ultimate, together, we created some beautiful art. In life, the art pieces we create together can become masterpieces. With the right energy and the right timing, our connections will help catapult us to places we never knew we could get to. I never would have imagined I could spend so many weeks touring around in Asia, meeting person after person because of that very camera that I picked up so long ago. I was always fascinated with cameras, but never knew just how many people it would lead me to in my future. All of us have that ability. We have something in our lives that can help us thrive, help us stand out, or help us make connections, we just need to discover it and allow it to guide us to those people who will help us create those masterpieces in our lives. The canvas is waiting for the piece that the collaborations will yield, we just have to make sure that we make the most out of every opportunity. Keep an open mind and an open heart as you journey forward in life and keep a look out for those very people who will help be a part of your journey, who can help uplift you while you help uplift them. While some will weigh you down, leeching off you at every given opportunity, there will be many who you will meet that will be just what you needed at just the right time. Luckily, I've crossed paths with so many of these people at the right time and I only hope that you all are just as lucky. Journey on!

No comments:
Post a Comment