Saturday, May 31, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 151]:~ Reconnecting

 

~:[CH14 - Day 151]:~ Reconnecting 

I always hit the ground running, but not quite like this. Right after clearing customs, I checked in my bags and headed upstairs to the Tiat Sky Hall. I was a little late due to a few mishaps, but overall, I lucked out with the schedule and was at the event 40 minutes after landing. My voice somehow disappeared as I tried to talk, but I sounded like a croaker. It was funny as we laughed and chatted about the performance briefly before I stopped off at Yoshinoya next door to get some food, including the water and soup my throat needed. Strangely enough, my voice returned immediately after I got to my place, but I think that moment was quite memorable. It was cool to reconnect with Kevin, but even cooler that he got to reconnect with his U-Kiss members. In life, we often form special bonds with people. Life has a way of separating us sometimes, but at other times, it finds a way to reconnect us as it make us all feel more special about the bonds we have. On stage, you could sense those amazing moments and they truly touched your heart as you watched them reconnect. I hope to have many moments when I reconnect with those who I have lost touch with. Many times, I yearn to see people, but my schedule gets in the way. Hopefully, with some adjustments, my ability to do so will increase and I can get the same feeling I witnessed tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment