~:[CH14 - Day 307]:~ Center Court
It's been awhile since I was able to attend one of the basketball team's games on the Clippers' court, but this year, it worked out. It was quite a laborious process trying to get cleared to get into the arena, but after all was said and done, it was time to go courtside. It was fun seeing the arena from the floor as I the shutter clicked time after time, capturing a moment that these players will remember forever. Not all get the opportunity to go to a game, let alone, step onto the court of a professional arena. It was fun to see them have their moment and while I dreaded having to sort through all the photographs through the week with the backlog I already have, I was excited to do so as well as I knew that these captured moments were precious. With each of us, we have a moment where we are center court and I hope we make the most of it. I felt that these athletes soaked it all in and will leave here with something special that they'll carry with them for the rest of their lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment