~:[CH14 - Day 328]:~ Connecting & Exploring
We slept in a bit and headed out to meet JJ before exploring the city. We enjoyed some time relaxing before we headed out for a walk on the strip. I guess you never notice how time has passed as I watched my parents follow me. The 1000m walk may have felt like an eternity my parents as they trailed behind so I stopped to take photos as we went. As we explored, it reminded me of how time quickly time passes by. What seemed easy one day, may become laborious or impossible, which is why you must make the most of the time we have. I noticed a few things here are there that made me realize that I must focus on this precious time we have together. We enjoyed our time exploring the digital art museum and while it wasn't as impressive as TeamLab (it felt like a knockoff version), my parents who have never been there seemed to enjoy it and that's what matters. As I stood atop the viewing platform, I enjoyed the one room that seemed original and was appreciative of how they incorporated some ideas from other art installations and made it their own, something that would only fit Las Vegas. Regardless of what we did though, I was appreciate for the time I got to spend with family and friends as I continue to connect and explore this thing called life.


No comments:
Post a Comment