~:[CH14 - Day 329]:~ The Open Door
It's tough for all of us. Sometimes when we see a celebrity, we think, it kust be nice." The reality is, it's incredibly tough. The struggle to find a breakout even after success might be tougher than simply chasing a dream. Have you ever tasted something and wanted more of it? It's one thing to imagine how something tastes, but to taste it and not get to taste it again might be even more a struggle as you crave it even more. Kevin talked about this struggle and how thankful he was to have this breakout. Although our circles were Interconnected, our paths crossed when he joined KPOP the Musical. Since then, I've been lucky to see him in New York, Tokyo, and LA. The timing has often worked out, but i had to get a little creative to make this one work. On my annual trip to Vegas, I grabbed lunch with my parents and let them have the rest of the night. I flew out to LA and am taking the bus back as we speak. As I look back on his journey, I think about my own as I knock on the door of various opportunities and hope that the door opens for me. Often, the door is slammed in your face and other times, it's not what you expect on the other side. Regardless, you keep grinding and work towards finding the path you've been looking for. Keep knocking on those doors and keeping looking for the opportunity you've been searching for as when you least expect it, the door you open could unveil what you've been searching for. Good luck on your journey.


No comments:
Post a Comment