~:[CH14 - Day 333]:~ As Seasons Change
We don't get much of a transition in LA, so I always love to soak in the fall energy when I can. I am thinking about how the seasons signify life and how we change and adapt as time passes. We are vibrant at times and no so at others, but regardless, we are deeply rooted where we are despite our changes. Do we maintain our solid core as all these changes happen or do we slowly rot away, as we are exposed to toxic environments that try to bring us down? I've always believed that my roots have been able to hold up despite everything due to those around me. As I filled my day with this and that, I ended up at Yoyogi Park and came across a friend who I hadn't seen awhile. We quickly made our greetings and headed our separate ways. Even in passing, I was reminded that each encounter is what keeps me standing strong, whether a constant by my side and even those who helped me along the way. The seasons may change, but hopefully our roots stay strong until the very end.


No comments:
Post a Comment