
~:[CH14 - Day 324]:~ Just Because
Just because. With the rain rolling in, I decided to cook up a few things for my family. I made a large batch of noodles that we handed out to everyone. I also cooked up a small appetizer for an on going competition focusing on spicy mayo. There were things I had to work on, but it was nice to have the time to do this while I had the time. It's weird to have a little bit more time now that season is over. The breathing room is always feels unnatural as I am used to always piling it on, but the time also helped me realize that I still have work to do. I cooked this meal up just because and just because never felt so good. Enjoy the time you have and do what makes you happy so at the end of the day, you live a life that's fulfilling.

No comments:
Post a Comment