(1).jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 308]:~ Quicker Than Expected
An athlete was facing the track and I looked as he was watching the sunset. I quickly grabbed my phone and captured the shot alongside him. It's amazing how quickly time passes by. In my first season taking a stepping back, it felt a little strange, but I got used to my role. There was a little weight taken off my shoulders, although the same responsibilities were still looming. As I look back on the experience, I was glad to be able to see more of the interactions that I didn't see, the connections people made, and even seeing what are the things that could be fixed. Regardless, the one thing that didn't change was how every season goes by quicker and quicker. As we get older, life seems to pass by quicker and while we try to settle in our routine, I hope we can realize that our time is also passing. With each passing day, treasure each day more as our time left on this earth will pass by quicker than expected. As I watched the sunset, I reminisced on some precious moments I've had in life and hoped that the days ahead will help find me many more moments such as these. All I know is that I must treasure each one of these moments moving forward, as time, just like these sunsets, will wait for nobody.

No comments:
Post a Comment