.jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 312]:~ The Chaos Called November
The fatigue hit me a bit yesterday and so I decided to sleep in and miss my morning meeting. I felt bad that I couldn't attend, but after yesterday, I knew I needed the rest. It was the right remedy. I laid out my November calendar and knew it would be chaotic as usual. Today, I worked it out in advance that I could go with my family to the Clippers game together. It always takes a little more planning to take the little ones, but it worked out. While I wish the Clippers won and didn't look as miserable as they did, it still was a blessing to be able to spend the day with my family. In the chaos that surrounds in this world, I hope we can take the time to spend time with our families and appreciate whatever we can. Even if this evening was just time at home together, it would be just as valuable as friends and family are the bubble that protect us from the whirlwind of this world. Let's entrust them and in turn, let's also help provide them with the protection they need. I was exhausted when I got home, so I wrapped up a few things and headed to bed, as Sunday would be another part of this chaotic month.

No comments:
Post a Comment