~:[CH15 - Day 273]:~ The Rush
I wake up pretty early in the morning to do work. I get focused in so much that I lose track of time sometimes and have to hurry to work. As I did today, I didn't realize that our meeting was non-existent. I guess the upside of it was that I had time to do work at school, but of course, it would have be nice to take my time in the morning, albeit, it would have only been about twenty minutes more. These days, rushing from place to place is fairly common. My schedule has been quite jam packed and so I am V-lining from one thing to another. In some ways it's good as time passes by quickly, but it's also quite stressful thinking about the next move. It ended up being a nice break after our run to have the athletes have a small bonding game together. They gathered together and just spend some time playing some silly games. It was different than the rush of the morning and it felt nice to sit back and feel a little bit of the breeze, despite the heat creeping in. The rush of life is common to us all, but remember to also take the time to enjoy the cool breeze and hit that slow-mo button to catch a glimpse of the great things happening around you.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment