~:[CH15 - Day 272]:~ Life at Home
Being away for work so often has allowed me to appreciate being home a lot more. The simple fact of having a comfortable place to come back to is quite the gem, but to be amongst those you love sharing some good food is the best part of all. I always talk about how we yearn to get away, but I guess we also have that feeling of relief when we return home. It's great to be away for a bit, but it also helps us appreciate what we were missing. Sure, the bill can be high at times and work can be exhausting, but there are some things at home that can't be replaced. As I enjoyed a meal with my parents, I was appreciative of the fact that I could share this moment with them and as much as I missed the clean air of Portland, I was happy to be back home together.


No comments:
Post a Comment