Monday, September 28, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 271]:~ A Little Wild

 
~:[CH15 - Day 271]:~ A Little Wild

It was our last day in Portland as we ventured out to the Oregon Zoo. It was nice because the group stuck together for the most part until the very end. We were able to get a few shots before they went their own way for a bit. The weather was nice as I was already fearing the weather we would get upon our return. It's hard to say what each person's favorite animal was as they ventured from spot to spot, but still yet, it was nice that they explored together. We did our last go around in Portland before heading to the airport. We survived a wonderful weekend together and I think the group came back more unified. It was a small group, but I think that is part of the reason why it ended up being quite successful. It will be a busy week upcoming with our conference, so I soaked in these final moments of peace and headed home at the stroke of midnight. Good night world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment