~:[CH3 - Day 337]:~ A Night of Planning
It was a bit exciting because I haven't been to SLC for awhile and the first time I came here to go hit the slopes. After I finished up work, I packed up, ate some leftovers for lunch, then headed on my way. With no traffic in the way, it was an easy going trip to the airport. No rushing necessary even though I left later than expected. When I arrived, my friend picked me up and we headed to Red Iguana which is a fairly popular place in the area. It was pretty good and my almond mole was awesome with my dish. Afterwards, we headed to the hotel to start scouting the area. As usual, I grabbed brochures to help add to my travel information collection. I'm trying something new with it to make it easier to hand over to someone in case they travel there. We found out what slopes were opened, rented our gear and reserved our lift passes. I couldn't be more excited for tomorrow, as I haven't really hit the slopes in awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment