~:[CH3 - Day 350]:~ Stars of the Show
It's always great to put the attention on the stars of the show, the athletes. While the banquet preparation process is quite grueling, I always love to get to the banquet and be able to talk to and see the athletes for the last time as a group. While we end up losing a bit of money for every athlete that signs up, I always enjoy being there watching our athletes all dressed up in a place as nice as the Sheraton and the atmosphere makes this event even more special. Our banquet program is quite long as we run an almost 5 hour campaign with presentations, videos, and awards. In the end, it all becomes worth it when you see how the athletes enjoy the experience. Normally, I am running behind and run late in the evening. This year, I almost hit every time marker on my itinerary and that is quite amazing. I have really appreciate all the effort of all the athletes, coaches, parents, alumni and other supporters who have made such an incredible season possible. I am so grateful to be in a place where the surroundings are quite pleasant and while we have our issues, in the end, I am glad that we can come together as one OHANA!

No comments:
Post a Comment