~:[CH3 - Day 357]:~ Back at it Again
We haven't had a dual program coaches holiday dinner in while but it was definitely fun having both programs together. We ended up at Red Robin and despite the crowds at the mall, it ended up being a great night. Our waitress was entertaining, my meal was delicious and we all ended up having a great time. I ended up drawing my brother in the exchange and I got him a recalling 2014 gift lineup which included the Starbucks frap that the girls condo stole from him in one of the best pranks at camp. During the day, I was getting most of my holiday prep done along with my cleaning and laundry. Of course, first, I had to get on my run and ran for the second day in a row. While I know that I have a lot of miles to go before being ready for next month's race, it feels nice to at least make a little progress. Baby steps, baby steps. In any case, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, so I better start getting things together. Before I go, I am proud to announce that I made Crystal league :) Anyway, good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment